Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mollie And Her Animal Obsession



Well, I'll just come out and say it. Mollie has an animal fascination. It all started with an innocent "moo" several months ago, and now her vocabulary has been overtaken with random "neigh" "oink" "peep" "arf" and "quack" sounds.
for Halloween she's going as a horse. The horse costume has a speaker with the horse sound and I'm here to tell ya, thats the coolest thing ever. Check out the video.


In kinda related news, we have a new little kitten that followed us home from Cabool. Its a porch kitty - not indoor. I'll spare the entire theory about how this little kitten is likely the reincarnation of my still-alive grandmother. I'll also spare you the story about the horrific wound on its side and the crude doctoring my mom and I did. Let's just say its a cute little cat with a lot of spunk to hitch a ride from Cabool to Springfield without us even knowing about it.


1 comment:

Jumboshrmp said...

Please.. tell the rest of the kitty story.